Saturday 31 May 2008

still waiting

still waiting for bubba to come i just want him to come now its not even like i am bored of being pregnant i love it. i just want to see my baby. 
i have got to say i have really had enough of everyone fussing over me its driving me mad. one minute its " oh that's a sign" or "have you got any twinges"  well i am a week away from my due date so its obvious i am going to get things. i know that every one wants him here but really not as much a me. and i know that everyone is just being caring buts its driving me mad. at the end of the day i am feeling great,i am no longer stressed about the whole fight thing so i don't want to be fussed about. i just want to get through the last bit of pregnancy with out getting stressed because  people are stressing me out keep bloody asking all the time. lol
i am looking forward to getting in too shape after baby is born because there is no excuse anymore i am going to lose all my weight and be a yummy mummy.
Floyd is doing the roof today so that is good. 

No comments: