Saturday 24 May 2008

cornwall woo hoo

so we got our confirmation for Cornwall we are going on September the 1st until the 5Th  and i really can't wait. i have never been there before and can't wait to get my camera out over there he he
the weather is so nice today but i have no garden at the mo its so messy... by next summer i will be able to use it lol

so we went and got babies push chair and the bath so i really feel ready now just waiting for him to want to come out. the thing is i am feeling really well at the moment and don't feel like i am ready to drop. which some say is a sign that you are close but now i just think he is going to be late because i feel to good. i will have to wait and see.

i have got to say that i am getting fed up with everyone asking me every five minutes if i am OK or if i am in labour.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 
or telling me that i am close to giving birth or in slow labour i think i would know by now lol. he will come when he is ready and i just want to enjoy the rest of my pregnancy with out being treated like i have something wrong with me. i know people are just worried and excited but its driving me MAD..  and Viv is annoying me by keep calling baby "my baby" its mine,Floyd and Blake's baby not hers if she wants a baby go and have one ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol
just starting to get agitated now he he.
xxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Cara said...

You will love Cornwall it is absolutely beautiful we go nearly every year, beaches are really fab and very child friendly....X