Tuesday 20 May 2008

its all real now

so today my midwife popped in to bring my home birth pack. well there was me thinking it was going to be just some info and stuff well how wrong was i lol . its was all the medical stuff they will need like needles,caffiter, repair kit( now that is something that scared me)  gloves all that stuff. so it has really made it real that in a few weeks we are actually having a baby....eeeeeeeeee
she said i should put something like a shower curtain on the bed from now really just in case my waters break. 
and basically i am Ready when he is. 
i have been in lots of pain the last few days i think its just the case that i am at the end of my pregnancy and its bloody hard work and he is getting heavy.
god i just can't wait to be a mummy again..... bring it on he he

No comments: