Wednesday 14 January 2009

update

well i still have not  blogged for ages i have just bee so busy and the thought has not crossed my mind.
i am going to start a new blog just about my diet plans i think if i blog everyday about what i am eating and exercising it will help me stay on track. everything is going on the diet blog the good days and the bad days. 
had a fab Christmas it was busy but that's just what chrimbo is like.and now that Blake's birthday has come and gone i can start to think about me a little bit and what i want to do this year. 
i am not setting no new years resolution or anything like that i am going to take my time and enjoying doing things i love. a no bullshit year i think. no excuses.

i do think i am too hard on myself some times and i have come to realise that things do chance when you have children. i am who i am and that's it. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes Ruth you too hard on yourself a, you look fab always,you think you had Sonny six month ago, that is no time, and you have done so well, and the weight you have lost since having him,you must be so proud of yourself , as I always am of you,
LOve you millionsxxxxxxxxxxxxxx