Wednesday 5 December 2007

going to really get this going


for weeks now i have been saying that i need to blog my pregnancy... but with everything that is going on its one of those things you say i will do in a minute...

so here i am blogging it!


well i am now 13 weeks in too my pregnancy and still feeling tired.. hopefully with christmas round the corner i will get this energy burst.

baby is a wiggly thing i am amazed that i can feel him/her move so early but i love it. its mainly when i am relaxed or when floyd talks to my belly... which is lovely. i am still thinking a girl at the mo. but i dont mind either way.

Blake has been amazing lately he really is a blessing. being helpfull and loving. he really is a good boy. he has his first wobbly tooth and was so happy to discover it.

on the way too school he said to me "i have a wobbly tooth and a baby i am a lucky boy"

and he told me that he is not going to play with his toys on christmas day he is going to help me cook dinner..... lol how sweet i that


No comments: